Sudden volume change after entering sampling / resampling mode [IN PROGRESS]

Sometimes, when I go into sampling mode or re-sampling individual sounds, the volume in the main out drops to almost zero. This started happening after the last update. I’ve had to go into and out of sampling mode several times to get mixout audio back Headphones out works ok. Did you notice this bug?

Sure it’s not the record level knob on the back?

Naah. It happens at random times. I don’t touch that knob on the back.

Seen that too

This just starting happening to me too. Thought it was a hardware issue. Glad to know it’s a firmware issue being worked on.

@rozz3r I noticed that issue too. I think it’s the waveform view specifically where that happens, not only when sampling. I normalize the sample, trim some points and the issue would happen sometimes. Changing that track’s gain setting in Shift+pad menu brings back the volume (e.g. resolved the same way as described in Track settings initialization problem [IN PROGRESS 454])

@cfd2 Thanks, that’s useful. We still haven’t reproduced this in-house, so I’m guessing it’s a specific workflow that triggers it. Will do some more testing and see if I can spot it. @Mickey has fixed issue 454 already.

The tricky thing is that I still have no idea how to repro this consistently, sorry

Yeah, it happens a lot with me, but it seems to be at random.