Single color option on bootup

Per the FB post, I’m putting in the request for the option to have a single color selected on boot up.

5 Likes

data-star-trek-request-denied

8 Likes

5 Likes

A really quick programming change (the best kind) would be to use the sleep color setting for the startup color.

@bizon33obroty Would that work for you?

3 Likes

That would be lovely. I’m personally “knight rider” fan :), but white colour is nice to me too.

2 Likes

I love the rainbow but that deep purple and white are pretty awesome.

2 Likes

how much programming would need to take place to be able to set a sample to trigger on startup…for me it’d be “let’s get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeee”

Same for sleep mode, a sample that loops while asleep. I’d like a little music box lullaby to be playing during sleep

Ha! It could be done, but @bradholland probably won’t prioritize that. I did the startup image feature on my own time.

4 Likes

A rainbow version of Knight Rider sleep-mode would be cool… we can call it Shawn Lov mode.

5 Likes

Yeah let the boss spend his money on useful features :slight_smile:

Or a pete rock christmas edition of space invaders :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahaha…

Now I want alternating colors combos like green then purple then green per pad in sleep mode.
You know we’re all dancing dangerously close to driving Mickey mad right?

1 Like

I vote for a sleep sound FX of the Night Rider swoosh.

K I T T Scanner Sound HD - YouTube

Haha that’s the shenanigan of this forum. Honestly, it must be super stressful to do sofware development and customer service at the same time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

that would be perfect!

Will setting the sleep colour as the default pad colour be in an upcoming firmware update? I really hope it is

bump. i would like a default colour option! My init patch has all samples cleared and pads white, however after saving and rebooting the colour scheme is gone.