FADER setting on color change [FIXED]

I may have found something. I changed all of the pads to a mint green color using the FADER setting under “Color” for that pad. However, on the last pad you set, it doesn’t save on the color you choose. You can get to it eventually, but you have to kind of guess. Lol. Not a huge deal, but I thought I’d point it out. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t reproduce this, but if you find a way, let us know :+1:

I have seen the fader color being reset to the original color, but when I try now, I cannot reproduce it like before. I have found a scenario that is not correct, but it is different than the OP scenario and also than my previous experience. Never the less it is a bug and this is how to reproduce this one:

• power on the s24
  • choose NEW PROJECT
  • SHIFT / PAD A1
  • cursor down to FADER
  • press ENTER (I know this is not necessary for the fader to change the color of the pad, but it is necessary for the bug reproduction path)
  • change your fader to create a new custom pad color
  • press ENTER again (I know this is not necessary for the fader color to be committed, but it is necessary for the bug reproduction path)
  • the color is changed to a new color (it seems to me a fixed offset from the color you choose to the end resulting color)

Thanks for the detailed steps. This is fixed in dev.

1 Like