Shortcut to update track when in multi mode

Isn’t Shift + Pad supposed to be a shortcut to change the main track when inside multi mode? Not working for me and its getting tedious to jump in and out of multi-mode. Anyone know if there’s a dependent setting somewhere I may have missed, that would explain why this shortcut doesn’t work for me?

1 Like

Nope, you have to back out. There’s a few other menus/pages that behave strangely like this (can’t think of which ones off the top rn, I haven’t been using it for a while again). Some I can leave by hitting Shift and whatever page I want to enter, some I have to hit Back, to back out first then go to where I want to go. Can never remember which either, so I end having to hit about 5-6 buttons to get to the page I want to get to from those pages lol :man_shrugging:

Weird, I swear this was mentioned in the new video manual as a shortcut that should work. I‘ll verify that and email support so that they add it :wink:

Maybe the he’s using the next update in the vid already. I just tried it when I saw the thread and it def doesn’t work here either.