Power cable

Does anyone know if the power cable being shipped will be matched to destination region type? If shipped to Europe, UK, will the right UK/EU cable be supplied? Asking this because in the shipping update video Brad put up, he mentioned about the cable being provided in the “weed stash” compartment but the cable was (obviously) US type. So I was wondering if the US cable will be swapped to destination region type plugs.

1 Like

it is a kettle lead :+1:

Yes, US Kettle lead like this.

But in the UK, the kettle lead looks like this.

So, will non US shipments get the UK/ latter version of the kettle lead cord? I know this is not the most important element in the S2400 scheme of things but wanted to be sure and this may help other non US users. Thanks Jamie.

UK 6 outlet strips must be enormous! :laughing:

1 Like

True story :grinning:

2 Likes

I believe I read that it will not ship with region specific cables. You will have to provide your own IEC cable if you are outside of North America.

1 Like

sorry pal i misread completely

i reckon we will be getting our own over here matey - unless you wanna bastardise their version hahaa

No worries. UK IEC cables are cheap anyways. If region specific power cables are not included for non US customers, Brad might as well not include the US power cables. It would be a waste of resource. Thank you to everyone for their feedback on this topic. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

yes i am uk too, ketlle leads are the best, apart from being less easy to manipulate but no worryyng about grabbing wrong cables or labelling plugs everywhere - trust me i have labelled so many plugs ahahaa

I’m sorry.
As yet, I haven’t pulled myself together enough to get the uk cables ordered.
The notion fell out of my mind and I only realised when I started printing overseas labels.
I gotta get that fixed asap.

4 Likes

Mainland Europe getting appropriate power cable Brad? …my kettle has a fixed lead :wink:

1 Like

that too.

2 Likes

kill the kettle :rofl:

Mrs would kill me if I knicked the kettle lead for even half a day! :coffee::tea::wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Was just about to ask If I can use a kettle plug before posting this. Fed up having to use the adapter I use for my toothbrush. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

Don’t be fooled into thinking that a kettle lead (from a kettle) is the same as your IEC equipment leads. If Mrs. dubchild turns the tables and nicks your IEC cable to make herself a brew, she will find it will not fit into the receptacle of her water boiling device.