OK You all aren't posting enough videos - I am looking at you new s2400 owners

Yeah I caught that too but thought maybe I misunderstood how it works (still waiting on mine). Glad to hear that.

I’ve had mine for almost two weeks. I’m still learning the thing but I’ll be making tons of videos on it. I’ll try to make some this week. I’ll post them here but gimmie a sub on YouTube too!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Subscribed!

1 Like

Thanks for the sub! Here is your gift: https://youtu.be/RDDwPZrnZrw

As said in the video, this is more of a vlog post on the S2400, why I love it, and how I’m using it so far. It’'s definitely not a tutorial as I still don’t know how to use it 100% at this point. This video will probably be funny to look back on in 10 years (hi me in the future!) but I figured getting some content made on this thing because everyone is excited was more important than looking like a boss LOL

Enjoy!

5 Likes

This was amazing! I watched it twice (seriously). Nice work, can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Dude awesome video, thanks for sharing!

I’ve had mine a month or so now and it just keeps getting more and more intuitive. Oh and btw, you don’t have to hold erase when deleting a pad, just press it once and then the pad. Only time you need to hold erase is in step pattern mode when erasing singular triggers from a pad.

1 Like

Glad you dig it! I’ll definitely be doing more soon. Once I really get this thing down I should be able to get more creative :slight_smile:

No prob, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Yes the erase thing was one of those instances where I said “hold” and meant “press” but it was too late :sweat_smile:

Good point about the step edit though- I haven’t used it a ton yet but I’ll imagine I will eventually and that will be good to know!