NOTE ON in loop/slice mode for start point

In the live video I ve seen you triggered a pad many many times while shifting start point. I think it would be nice to be able to keep the pad pressed when skimming through the sample with the data wheel.

Otherwise I am impressed by the video and what you re doing in general. Must be really tough to manage everything. Respect.

1 Like

What you are asking for can be done by using the quantize/note repeat button. Otherwise if it did it automatically it would be a mess (not everyone wants the sample starting over every time you adjust a start point.)
Right now this works the same way the 1200 does.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

I’ve just taken a video with my MPC to show the idea. (sorry for the crappy quality)

https://youtu.be/cxGNXwOjweE

It’s possible to do both. Pressing the pad as many time as you like or keeping the pad pressed when skimming through the sample.

I don’t know how it works precisely to be honest but it seems to be an auto-trigger function related to the waveform zoom level.

For my workflow with the MPC (sorry again), 99% of the time I keep the pad pressed because it is easier to find the right spot like this.

2 Likes