Finally have electricity again

As you may or may not know Texas got hit with heavy winter weather. We went a significant part of the week without electricity. Just got power about 30 minutes ago thankfully. Hope @Mickey and the other folks affected are doing alright and safe.

5 Likes

Glad to hear you’re all good SAP! Hoping anyone else affected is safe, sending love.

1 Like

The hardest part was seeing the tips and tricks video and not being able to play along at home. :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks, @StupidAmericanPig :slight_smile:
Power is on most of the time. Now, once I have water service, normalcy can resume.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about the Texas problems. I hope life gets back to normal for you soon.

1 Like

Good to hear that you and your family are safe and things are working their way back to normal.

1 Like

@StupidAmericanPig @Mickey where are you guys? I’m in Austin, we lost power for 3 days and lost water for 2. Glad everyone is ok!

1 Like

I am in Austin. Back to normal now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im in Houston, and like @Mickey back to normal. Fortunately there werent any busted pipes to deal with, and we had plenty of firewood to at least keep one room warm when things were bad. Had a few friends do much worse so we were fortunate…

1 Like

@Mickey dude let’s get a taco sometime!!! I’m up north near all the breweries on Metric.

1 Like

was in my inbox today and seems relevant.