Step-edit + undo/redo (revisit) request

A one hand shortcut for undo would be very much welcome for me.

When you sit down with the machine with a guitar or bass in your lap, or you’re jamming with one hand on a synth it can be a little annoying to have to reach over with both hands to quickly just undo and continue the jam.

4 Likes

EXACTLY!!

Thanks for weighing in on this again @melkerpetterson. :pray:

This shortcut becomes even more valuable when you consider using it with other gear. I’ve found myself in the same situation while using my synth.

You said this perfectly. :1st_place_medal:

Thanks to you :slight_smile: By the way rather than changing the original shortcut I think an additional shortcut would be perfect. Like we already can do the same thing in different ways for other functions.

People who prefer the original shortcut wouldn’t be lost. No need to correct the manual and spend time to say that the shortcut has changed…etc

2 Likes

Yesssssss I agreee about the add and delete note events in the sequencer mode . No need to move hands from selector knob to delete an event.

1 Like

I also agree! Good ideas

1 Like

exactly! there can be that “best of both worlds” scenario… the original shortcut could still have its home without interruption… its a simple change but it would make a big impact :earth_americas:

Bump

Does anybody else feel that the feature requests listed would make the difference?

Drop a line!

2 Likes

Definitely back all of these. I’ve only just got my hands on my 2400 but been spending all day every day on it since, and I’m finding a few of the most common button combinations a bit un-ergonomic and unintuitive. Perhaps Back+Pad could be another combination to erase a step. That would definitely feel a bit more natural to me at least.

I would personally also ABSOLUTELY LOVE if I could have 3 buttons swapped on the machine. I’d literally pay some for someone to code it lol. Which would be swapping Shift and Bank, swapping Tap/Repeat and Copy, and swapping Tempo and Erase. You would literally be my hero for doing this hahah.

I do understand the latter is a very personal request, but man, it would help with workflow for me. No idea if others would be keen on the swap, but I have spoken to one of my buddies, who’s also using one and he backs it, if that helps at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump... efficient shortcuts make the world go round

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

bump…

1 Like

+1

1 Like