My 20gb lifetime collection of acapellas

Anyone have a Mac torrent service they recommend?

https://www.qbittorrent.org/

I’ve used vuze and transmission. Vuze has gotten annoying with ads and updates. I just don’t update it. I haven’t used qbittorent.

Thx both

I used to use Vuze. Maybe I will try it again

I tried using transmission and vuze and it failed and I couldn’t get qbit installed so I stopped trying though I didn’t give it much time today.

Tixati is my favorite- completely ad-free and works just as well as others. I believe it’s PC only though :slight_smile:

Am I too late…? the link is gone :pensive:

1 Like

AH no, small issue with my website, but it’s fixed now.

Try the link again- password is in the OP!

1 Like

I’m getting the"loading torrent file list" that’s loading forever. Is this normal behavior?

Could be because it’s such a large file, however it’s all zipped into one single zip folder, so it shouldn’t take that long.

Maybe try another torrent client?

Thank you so much for this. Just amazing!

1 Like

No prob dude. I hope you make some bangers with them!

Anyone with a working torrent link still? After entering the PW when I click the link to get the torrent nothing happens!

Scott, :exploding_head: you are an absolute hero and I salute you. Once I find the correct place I have some drum kits and foley I’d like to share too!

ah no seeds :sob:

1 Like

Anyone that has this willing to seed? :pray:

2 Likes

Make sure you’ve got a torrent client and your browser isn’t blocking any pop ups. It should work- I just tested it!

2 Likes

I seed from 2:00 to 2:00 Monday - Friday for the most part, so just be patient. It’ll download.

But yes, everyone should seed as well to keep it alive!

2 Likes

Incredible thanks for sharing :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

I just found this because of @project95 commenting. Thanks a lot @ScottBrio! These will be fun to explore for sure.

1 Like

ok i’ve downloaded this twice now and all i get is empty folders

edit: nvm - 3rd time lucky I got a winrar file, not sure what I did differently but all good now

1 Like