I’ve recorded a midi pattern in Pad E1 (which is pad mode pitched)
when editing in Step Edit and try to move a note event by pressing f4 + pad E1 and place overlapped with a previous note. The note pitch and velocity are reset to c-2 and 0.
Just reproduced it isolated in a new blank project
I cannot reproduce this issue. Are you on the latest (2023-04-28) firmware?
If so, can you give more detail? What were the details of the two notes before moving? Where there any other tracks in the pattern?
- new project
- goto bank E
- goto step program
- insert 1 note by pressing a pad (E1)
- scroll to a different location in the sequence
- enter a 2nd note (E1)
- press F4
- scroll to location of the 1st note
- press ENTER to finish the shift
- press ENTER again to view details of the selected step
- the 1st entry has now lost its original pitch and is now: C-2, the velocity is zero
(happy 3rd anniversary!)
Got it. Thank you for the detailed repro steps.
(Thanks! I was the second user on the forum)